Sourcing community artists for merch...
I am legit kind of excited that BHVR is trying to hire community artists for this. There are a lot of talented people in the community, and I bet they'd make something cool.
Tagged:
Mod
I am legit kind of excited that BHVR is trying to hire community artists for this. There are a lot of talented people in the community, and I bet they'd make something cool.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh that's cool, I can't wait to see their works. Haha, maybe some day I can something that'll be on a T-shirt
I'm actually really looking forward to seeing what the Community Artists come up wiht - we've got so many fantastic, creative artists in this community that I am sure there's going to be some great merch that comes out of this.