Rotten Fields
Is it just me or anyone else can't see sht on this map? I can't see movement, totems, survivors and I am getting blinded by how everything is yellow. It is so bad that I have to dc or go afk.
Is it just me or anyone else can't see sht on this map? I can't see movement, totems, survivors and I am getting blinded by how everything is yellow. It is so bad that I have to dc or go afk.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hate it. I hate it more than any other map
Tho i havent played rpd yet
Nope me too. Nerf corn pls🌽👎
I am almost totally blind on the green tinted maps...and I can still see more on those than the bright corn maps. Seriously, I can't see the scratch marks if the survivor runs in the sun light...and the corn is so thick it is very hard to follow anyone.