Survivor nodding whilst running and crouching
These things are no longer a thing due to the new animations. Please bring it back, it's really fun to be goofy as survivor and make people laugh!
These things are no longer a thing due to the new animations. Please bring it back, it's really fun to be goofy as survivor and make people laugh!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Im pretty sure you can still nod while crouching?
Atleast I remember seeing that recently...?
I think crouch nodding disappeared with the DLC patch. I used to crouch and look down in shame after missing a skill check next to a teammate. Now it just looks like I'm staring into their soul o.o