Finally hit Rank 1 as killer!
I've been playing Dead By Daylight for 851 hours, and I finally hit rank 1! Woohoo
I've been playing Dead By Daylight for 851 hours, and I finally hit rank 1! Woohoo
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That’s awesome! If you ever see me in your lobby bring a mori just for me haha😋
Congrats!!!!
Congrats! You now join the ranks if those of us who have stopped caring about their rank and run weird #########
Yea she's really difficult. She doesn't have good map pressure, but her chasing makes up for that most of the time
What's your username, I'll remember ;)
Yea that's totally fine. It takes time and practice to hit her hatchets. I myself don't have Trickster.
It’s Starr43. Just make sure it’s in a nice open area;p
Of course :)
People like to exagerate on a lot of things.
EDIT: Almost forgot!
Congrats OP!
The amount of times you hit a bush, corner, invisible wall, etc. with her is just impressive.
But keep playing her. She´s amazing once you mastered her.
You do you, but Huntress is superior in every aspect.
Congratulations!