Ethan Winters Legendary Skin

Break it to me, are we or are we not getting one.

I love Ethan, he's my favorite RE character. He's just some guy in the wrong place at the right time, driven solely by the goal of saving his family. I really hope he gets in, but I'd rather ask just to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LhXa3XWGco

I know this video is done with a mod, but they wouldn't had fully rendered his face if they didn't want us knowing what he looks like.

Comments

  • That wet blanket emotionless poor excuse for a human being is your favourite? !?!

  • Yes! I have found another brother-in-arms who wants an Ethan skin!

  • @BioX said:

    That wet blanket emotionless poor excuse for a human being is your favourite? !?!

    yes

  • @DwightFairfield said:

    Break it to me, are we or are we not getting one.

    I love Ethan, he's my favorite RE character. He's just some guy in the wrong place at the right time, driven solely by the goal of saving his family. I really hope he gets in, but I'd rather ask just to know.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LhXa3XWGco

    I know this video is done with a mod, but they wouldn't had fully rendered his face if they didn't want us knowing what he looks like.

    So you just want Ryan Gosling added to the game?

  • Ethan will never come to DBD because Capcom themselves refuse to show his face offcially like anyone hasn't seen it already.

  • @BioX said:

    That wet blanket emotionless poor excuse for a human being is your favourite? !?!

    Ethan Winters is pretty cool

  • *Chris the moment Ethan enters the fog*

    "Ethan! Oh thank god youre here! Listen man you gotta do something for me, you see my sister Claire..."

  • I'd like him honestly. He's pretty cool from what I've seen in 7 and 8. I swear to god if they do him dirty like Claire though.