Why does Oppression suffer such a long cooldown?
It suffers a brutally long cooldown of 80 seconds in tier three. Which is too long for any perks in tier 3 the longest a cooldown should be for any perk in tier 3 is 60 seconds. And not even for the most devastating effect a few gens regressing at base speed with the possibility of a skill check which minus lag isn't the most difficult to hit. So we see how Hysteria and Eruption were given shorter cooldown make them much more viable (More Eruption). And Oppression should only suffer at most a 60 second cooldown.
Comments
Because it might've been too...
Oppressive?
But ya, you're right.
If we can get Lucky Break and Lethal Pursuer buffs, I don't know why Oppression can't.
As mentioned above, the time saved is the main factor. That said, I think 60 seconds would be fine.
60 sec would be fantastic! I have been playing with this perk and its just so meh compared to other gen regression perks. Changing it to 60 sec would be great.
Should be 40 Seconds tbh