Brightness and Gamma settings
Guys I cant set the gamma and brightness ongame or off game. My graphic card driver doesnt support the Windows 7 so I cant set from the driver. How can I fix this brightness problem ?
Guys I cant set the gamma and brightness ongame or off game. My graphic card driver doesnt support the Windows 7 so I cant set from the driver. How can I fix this brightness problem ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@KhaineGB could you help here, please?
IK it's a thread from another subforum, but the issue itself looks like a technical one.
And what about ur monitor settings? There's no brightness or gamma settings in this game, but on Low settings your game will be brighter.
I tried monitor settings but cant help this problem unfortunately :( I need a program or a code I guess.