You all are right, Hallowed Blight sucks

So let's just go back to how every other event was, am I right?

This event Survivors will be able to unlock a set of pants for Ace and Killers will be able to unlock a a head for Clown.

Much better than three different cosmetics of your choice across multiple characters, right?

Bunch of ungrateful babies.

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • No.

    Honestly I don't see what you guys are raging about. You've NEVER been able to get more than 1-2 items on most events. This time you can get THREE a full SET.

    With the added bonus of being able to buy your least favorite ones later.

    It's almost like...they are running a business...

  • The problem is that those would be exclusive and this arent, anyone can get them by paying whenever they want, but that ace's and clowns cosmetics would be exclusive, one time thing
  • You can buy the skins anytime during or post event.  

    It makes none of them time exclusive, unlike the other event skins.

    I am not mad they cost money, in fact I could care less.  They made it completely pointless to participate in the event though.

    The only reason I’ll play the event is to stock up more Spooky Flashlights, that’s the only good part about all of this.  
  • Didn't you hear? British scientists just confirmed: everything sucks.
    Happy now?

  • The only reason I’ll play the event is to stock up more Spooky Flashlights, that’s the only good part about all of this.  
    I wasn't all excited for the event but the extra BP helps and ur above statement just made it even better for me. : )
  • @George_Soros said:
    Didn't you hear? British scientists just confirmed: everything sucks.
    Happy now?

    Who would of thunk that the british discovered that xD