Good lord stop unhooking right in my face.

It's no wonder survivors get mad about being "tunneled" they bring it upon themselves so hard. I have not had a SINGLE game tonight where survivors think it's a great idea to unhook right in front of the killer when they have no BT. I am NOT just going to ignore you because you were hooked recently. You know what WOULD make me ignore you. SEEING YOU GOT A SPEED BOOST. I would be more likely to give up and secure a hook on the rescuer. If you are being chased and happen upon a hooked team mate. Unless you have BT do NOT unhook them, make it a priority to get as FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE so that someone else can actually unhook them in a safe and significantly smarter manner.

Comments

  • But I have borrowed time, so, to your face I shall unhook.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    But I have borrowed time, so, to your face I shall unhook.

    Sure, then you double hit the guy that has BT, or better yet, wait out the 12 seconds. Then i'm tunneling again. My favorite is when the guy with BT body blocks. Like, if you want me to hit you again, i'll hit you. But i'm gonna keep hitting you.

  • @Reinami said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2335525#Comment_2335525

    Sure, then you double hit the guy that has BT, or better yet, wait out the 12 seconds. Then i'm tunneling again. My favorite is when the guy with BT body blocks. Like, if you want me to hit you again, i'll hit you. But i'm gonna keep hitting you.

    I only body block for challenges, otherwise, they are on their own. Lul.