Impossible to play nurse with fps drop
Can anyone on console play nurse because i can't. Everytime i go to use her power the game lags just as i use it and when coming out of the port to attack. Any word on when this problem will be fix?
Can anyone on console play nurse because i can't. Everytime i go to use her power the game lags just as i use it and when coming out of the port to attack. Any word on when this problem will be fix?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah nope. Can't play her right now. It's no good. Lag and freeze frames make her especially unplayable atm.
To be fair, what killer is immune to this lag? Leatherface... I guess? Such a privileged boy, all that barbecue made him stronk.
I mean it's definitely harder to play as her right now. I've lost a significant number of easy hits because of the freezing and random lag spikes.
Bubba is one of the worst killers for lag, one lag spike while using your chainsaw and you clip an object and are stuck in a tantrum
I have being playing bubba and Myers more because of the lag
Funnily enough it's Spirit.