Survivors would obviously be Lee and Clem, but the point of their story, and that world's story, is that it doesn't have a singular confrontable evil.
The story is about the all surrounding, inevitable evil you work hard to stave off for one more day. It's the horror of complete and total dehumanization, and the pressure placed on relationships, or the nature of the evil that dwells inherently within the hearts of all mankind.
I don't think that means you couldn't have those Survivors, it'd be cool though whatever Killer was added next was designed intentionally to uniquely fill a niche with his gameplay though.
I accidentally voted for Minerva but I guess she wouldn't be a bad idea given how crazy she ended up being in the end. However I would much prefer it being just a survivor like they did with Ash vs Evil Dead. If I had to choose the survivor I would totally pick Lee but since he died it would have to be Clementine.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ben, they were fighting his godawful survival skills more than the zombies & people.
Survivors would obviously be Lee and Clem, but the point of their story, and that world's story, is that it doesn't have a singular confrontable evil.
The story is about the all surrounding, inevitable evil you work hard to stave off for one more day. It's the horror of complete and total dehumanization, and the pressure placed on relationships, or the nature of the evil that dwells inherently within the hearts of all mankind.
I don't think that means you couldn't have those Survivors, it'd be cool though whatever Killer was added next was designed intentionally to uniquely fill a niche with his gameplay though.
I accidentally voted for Minerva but I guess she wouldn't be a bad idea given how crazy she ended up being in the end. However I would much prefer it being just a survivor like they did with Ash vs Evil Dead. If I had to choose the survivor I would totally pick Lee but since he died it would have to be Clementine.
Zombie Lee... Too soon?
Just some random zombie