Any issues with facing nemesis?
I want mainly survivor players commenting on this as I wanna make some changes to nemesis so I want to try and have him not be frustrating while keeping him strong and fun
I want mainly survivor players commenting on this as I wanna make some changes to nemesis so I want to try and have him not be frustrating while keeping him strong and fun
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think he’s fun to play as and against. A really good one is rare though, most of the ones I faced whiffed 80% of the tentacle strikes.
All I think he needs is to remove the speed boost from infecting a survivor. The ability is strong but not enough to justify 3 health states. When you have killers like Bubba running around who just instadown immediately, 3 health states is like eh.
Zombies are still dumb as hell. They should just die if they stay in one place too long because I find them getting bugged out way too frequently. Which is a shame because with Nemesis you could have a pretty dangerous environment for the survivors to work in which is really cool.
He is a mix of Deathslinger & Pyramid Head.
He shares a similar ADS with Deathslinger with the power of Pyramid Head. When pulls out his tentacle you barely hear a sound cue before you're hit. He shares a similar cooldown with Pyramid Head when he puts his tentacle away or when he misses. With his fast ADS, he can pull out a tentacle real fast and hit you when you're stuck in the vaulting animation. I use this a lot when i'm chasing someone and they commit to a vault so my Tier 1 / Tier 2 tentacle can reach them.
He ain't that fun to play against & the zombies are the biggest cucks. They are very annoying when u have to do a gen or heal someone. When u want to heal, you need to stop at 45% move further then heal, stop and move further again cause the zombies will keep approaching you & the addons that make them faster are quite annoying.
In this case ADS for Nemesis = Pull out tentacle & be able to hit someone.
------
If anything, this is how I would buff him and keep him like this for a while. When u hit someone with a tentacle
Agreed. The speed boost for infection needs to be removed. It is simply unnecessary
Regarding the tentacle misses, the hitbox is smaller than deathslinger's spear and trickster's knives, which I also think is not justified on nemesis. In addition the tentacle is inconsistent when hitting over objects like short obstacles. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. They should make that more consistent