Permanent Haste
Has anyone else experienced being a survivor and using lithe, then have permanent haste all round? For me being hooked, healed, anything didn't fix it.
Has anyone else experienced being a survivor and using lithe, then have permanent haste all round? For me being hooked, healed, anything didn't fix it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep, new glitch. My friend got it once on Shelter Woods against a Pig, but that's the only time I've personally seen it in action.
Yes. And it was ######### hillarious looping a trapper just running in a big circle for 5 mimutes. Sometimes I faked he was gaining distance to encourage him keeping the chase. It was so troll and funny....
Btw..... I got the unlimited haste bug after activating the perk agility. It has happened me 2 times.