Story of a match in 2 images
: (
: (
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Needed a better game chair
look at this way, you punished the spirit for tunneling you to death, the best she can hope is a 2k unless your teammates drop the ball
Story of this match in one image.
Aww 😥
All survivors start close together, I decided to move away from them and try to make some noise (then hide). Unlucky that Spirit found me and started the chase. Because of "all survviors start together", I knew where to ran and have 1 Gen done when I down, Leon flash light saved me and I was able to extend the chase for another half min. First hook.
Clau1 unhooked me with BT, Spirit went straight to me, I ran acting like no BT, then and stop and take hit at the last BT moment. 3 Gen done. Second hook.
Then Spirit proxy camp my hook. Clau1 able to unhook me. But this time I didnt able to use BT. Last hook.
I spectate the match for a few min and Clau2 death at 4 Gen done. I dont know the result.
Not long enough.