If you missed any, they said you can get all of them later anyway.
Is it something that would give a notification prompt every time you log in? Because I've been logging in almost every day, but I only got a message telling me I got 1000 shards + a bunch of bloodpoints the first time I tried to log in during this whole thing.
Is it something that would give a notification prompt every time you log in? Because I've been logging in almost every day, but I only got a message telling me I got 1000 shards + a bunch of bloodpoints the first time I tried to log in during this whole thing.
I've gotten a prompt each day so far.
Perhaps it adds the others without telling you? Is your IS count way higher?
Oops, sorry. Forgot to report. Yeah, as it turned out, the next day I got a message telling me that I had gotten 2000 shards, which leads me to think that the game was not giving me the shards before but then all of a sudden decided to give me the shards that it was supposed to give me. I dunno, at least I got them?
Oops, sorry. Forgot to report. Yeah, as it turned out, the next day I got a message telling me that I had gotten 2000 shards, which leads me to think that the game was not giving me the shards before but then all of a sudden decided to give me the shards that it was supposed to give me. I dunno, at least I got them?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Everyday you get 1k or a few k's.
If you missed any, they said you can get all of them later anyway.
i’ll be home later tonight so when I log on I should be able to claim them all?
Most likely.
Bottom of the page says it.
Awesome thanks!!
yes if it works correctly
It's the one thing that surprisingly does.
Is it something that would give a notification prompt every time you log in? Because I've been logging in almost every day, but I only got a message telling me I got 1000 shards + a bunch of bloodpoints the first time I tried to log in during this whole thing.
I've gotten a prompt each day so far.
Perhaps it adds the others without telling you? Is your IS count way higher?
I have not been getting that prompt.
I don't remember what my total was before. I'll keep track between today and tomorrow and get back to you on that.
Sounds good.
Daily 1K but one day i did not joined game and other day i get 2K.
How did it go?
Oops, sorry. Forgot to report. Yeah, as it turned out, the next day I got a message telling me that I had gotten 2000 shards, which leads me to think that the game was not giving me the shards before but then all of a sudden decided to give me the shards that it was supposed to give me. I dunno, at least I got them?
🤷♂️