Finally hit Rank 1 Killer...

So it took me 273 game hours to hit Rank one with Killer. And... well I guess I am just a little disappointed. I always thought your first time hitting rank 1 should be rewarding. Blood points? No... Shards? No... Skin? Charm? IDK?! Honestly with how stressful it is playing at Rank 1 I don't think it's worth it. Any why would anyone prestige in this game? I mean It takes over 1,000,000 blood points to even hit 50. I mean good God...

Comments

  • Yeah, I do not want to rank up, but it almost doesn't matter. I still get red ranks in my games regardless. So... I am just kind of stuck learning the game the hard way.


    Never going to prestige either. I just want enough bloodpoints to get my core perks on my homies. I am not asking for much and progress seems good. I just want to chill and play for fun, but man, you get a few 4k and the game decides you are ready to rank up! Ha ha ha.

  • Enjoy the no DC penalty to depip !

  • Well done. but i still don't understand why. this high rank doesn't seem to be worth the effort 🙁

  • Rank 1 after only 273 hours!? I've been playing this game for almost 900h, and I can barely hit rank 3

  • @Kira4Evr said:

    Rank 1 after only 273 hours!? I've been playing this game for almost 900h, and I can barely hit rank 3

    Ya that's how many hours I have. Idk I've considered myself a hard core gamer since I was 11 years old. I didn't know if getting rank 1 with 273 hours was impressive or not. Umm I used Freddy to hit rank 1 actually.

  • Congratulations!

    Now enjoy playing relaxed, getting 2 or 3 hooks and being told how bad you are. While you depip to less stressful ranks.

  • Why the ######### would you want to be rank 1?

  • @Seraphor said:

    Why the ######### would you want to be rank 1?

    I mean it's not like I grinded for it. I just try my best every match.

  • @Tsulan said:

    Congratulations!

    Now enjoy playing relaxed, getting 2 or 3 hooks and being told how bad you are. While you depip to less stressful ranks.

    0.0 sad....

  • Red ranks are not for everyone. Most people like to take breaks, because its so stressful. No shame in that.

    Once the new matchmaking goes live, we´ll get rank rewards and the game should be overall more enjoyable for most people.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2335990#Comment_2335990

    Red ranks are not for everyone. Most people like to take breaks, because its so stressful. No shame in that.

    Once the new matchmaking goes live, we´ll get rank rewards and the game should be overall more enjoyable for most people.

    I still find solo Q way more annoying than rank 1 killer. Killer all you have to worry about is a stacked 3-4 man really.

    Survivor you gotta worry about matchmaking, incompetent teammates, killers running overpowered builds, terrible map RNG, etc etc.

    Of course I’ve been playing rank 1 killer for years now so I don’t find the situations it puts you in stressful anymore.

  • @SilentPill said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2335998#Comment_2335998

    I still find solo Q way more annoying than rank 1 killer. Killer all you have to worry about is a stacked 3-4 man really.

    Survivor you gotta worry about matchmaking, incompetent teammates, killers running overpowered builds, terrible map RNG, etc etc.

    Of course I’ve been playing rank 1 killer for years now so I don’t find the situations it puts you in stressful anymore.

    I find solo queue red ranks more relaxing than red rank killer.

    Sure, sometimes you get some annoying teammates that couldn´t save you, even if their live depended on it. But more often than not, it´s a walk in the park.

    Only problem right now is the missing DC penalty. I constantly get teammates that DC on the first hit.

  • @TwitchyMike said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2333360#Comment_2333360

    Ya that's how many hours I have. Idk I've considered myself a hard core gamer since I was 11 years old. I didn't know if getting rank 1 with 273 hours was impressive or not. Umm I used Freddy to hit rank 1 actually.

    For me, it's really impressive