I hope BHVR sees the recent events data and balance around it.

Title.

Killer has a longer than usual queue time, I assume because people want the sweet sweet BPs. Can BHVR see this a sign that the current grind is BS? Also on another note, I really am assuming that these Killers that are for the BPs are getting rekt as on the morning this weekend I was force to play survivor due to queue time being longer than 3 minutes and matches are short as average of 5 minutes due to People on their SWFs getting serious about escaping while sparkly. In my survivor games I just hold m1 all day because people keep Slugging and camping due to Gens flying too fast, As a Killer main I hope these survivor main whose trying Killer for the cakes get a taste of their own medicine. I hope BHVR see the recent data and balance around it it the future.

Comments

  • Yeah, I feel like gen rushing and camping are two problems that could be addressed to improve the game for both sides. How? No clue. And I don't envy them for having to figure it out.

  • @D3spair said:

    Title.

    Killer has a longer than usual queue time, I assume because people want the sweet sweet BPs. Can BHVR see this a sign that the current grind is BS? Also on another note, I really am assuming that these Killers that are for the BPs are getting rekt as on the morning this weekend I was force to play survivor due to queue time being longer than 3 minutes and matches are short as average of 5 minutes due to People on their SWFs getting serious about escaping while sparkly. In my survivor games I just hold m1 all day because people keep Slugging and camping due to Gens flying too fast, As a Killer main I hope these survivor main whose trying Killer for the cakes get a taste of their own medicine. I hope BHVR see the recent data and balance around it it the future.

    It would be difficult imo to get much use out of data from since RE came out due to the crashes/instability of the game and the rampant dc'ing when the penalty system was switched off.

  • Honestly the big issue is the survival category points, you can only get a few points in this unless you escape. Moving totems/chest to survival points would massively boost this. It's the only category I struggle getting up consistently

  • People play killer more during events, because event offerings have the same classification as event items in the bloodweb. So instead of getting 2 cakes in a bloodweb, they get a flashlight and a medkit.

    That needs to change. Survivors should have the same chances to get bonus bloodpoints as killers.

  • I still believe all living survivors should be granted somewhere between 150-600 Survival BP whenever a generator is completed, regardless of if they worked on it or not.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    I still believe all living survivors should be granted somewhere between 150-600 Survival BP whenever a generator is completed, regardless of if they worked on it or not.

    I like this idea, maybe 300-400 towards Survival if you are in chase when a gen pops.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2333385#Comment_2333385

    I like this idea, maybe 300-400 towards Survival if you are in chase when a gen pops.

    Not to toot my own horn, but I see no legitimate downside to this.

    Originally, I thought 600 per generator, which would add up to 3k when all gens are done, + 5k for actually escaping to max out the category. A lower score event would allow for other events such as a self-heal, DS, and so forth. But it still has to be a significant number.

    400 would be an ideal number, I think. 2k for all gens + 5k for escaping, leaving another 1k to be filled with additional events.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2333709#Comment_2333709

    Not to toot my own horn, but I see no legitimate downside to this.

    Originally, I thought 600 per generator, which would add up to 3k when all gens are done, + 5k for actually escaping to max out the category. A lower score event would allow for other events such as a self-heal, DS, and so forth. But it still has to be a significant number.

    400 would be an ideal number, I think. 2k for all gens + 5k for escaping, leaving another 1k to be filled with additional events.

    Works for me! :)