Ps4 Lag when playing Survivor and Killer
When playing the survivor it will freeze and you will lag like for a second or two. It’s annoying when you’re running from the killer then you’re down.
When playing killer and you strike your weapon or power it tends to freeze a lot even when it chases with survivors. It sucks when you are almost done and someone gets away....
I am starting to lose hope in this game I really love this game. I strongly dislike all these bugs that happen it makes the game not fun as it use to be. Please do anything to make this game my favorite once more.
Comments
This is your first time posting so I am not surprised that you didn't know that this bug is in the game since the last patch
And bhvr is trying to fix it
Check the bugs on the forum