Why killers are allowed to slug LAST PERSON IN GAME?!
So tired of this. Why they do this? Some of them reaaaaaaaaly need close this hatch for 500 points. Especially now, every day, at least once, im slugged as last person. And some of them do this for fun, i guess. They just love waste my time. At this point i want game to end, right? But i guess im some wierdo.
######### Devs are thinking? Do they play this game? Yes, i will blame Devs, because Killer is REWARDED FOR DOING THIS, FOR WASTING MY TIME.
Comments
Yes, I used to go to bathroom or take something to eat/drink.
In the other side, today, playing as killer I had to slug to death the last survivor: when I downed him I see the other one survivor that I needed for my last bbq stack and after hooked that survivor I went back for the other survivor but he wasn't where I had downed so I went afk to the bathroom. Sorry, thing happens ;)
Don't have to be a great survivor to avoid this, just need to be good enough to be the last one standing.
If it was impossible to 4k when outplaying Survivors, I think killer player #'s would be at a game breaking level. Not that que times are great as is.
They need to shorten the timer