Premonition is not working

Platform: Xbox (Unsure if it's in other platform)

Description: So what I noticed is that when premonition is active and your looking in the direction of the killer it won't go off. But when you turn around and look in the opposite direction it goes off. It's confusing and can cause you to run into the killer and get hit. Sometimes it won't even go off at all

This occurs pretty often

https://youtu.be/s_-F_igbpSE https://youtu.be/7q7i5CebhTA


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • YEP i have noticed this as well. Ive started going in OPPOSITE direction lately because of it.

  • @raquelambersantiago said:

    YEP i have noticed this as well. Ive started going in OPPOSITE direction lately because of it.

    Yes I do that too now. But sometimes it won't even go off when I look both directions.

  • I has this happen to me recently and it got me killed!

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    Platform: Xbox (Unsure if it's in other platform)

    Description: So what I noticed is that when premonition is active and your looking in the direction of the killer it won't go off. But when you turn around and look in the opposite direction it goes off. It's confusing and can cause you to run into the killer and get hit. Sometimes it won't even go off at all

    This occurs pretty often

    https://youtu.be/s_-F_igbpSE

    https://youtu.be/7q7i5CebhTA

    I actually like this perk, and tried to use it again since a few month, and yes its bugged. I hope it gets fixed ASAP!

  • yep it's an issue on switch too rip