Anyone else in forums but not games?
For the most part I have just stopped playing DBD, maybe once a month or so but the forums are still interesting to participate in.
For the most part I have just stopped playing DBD, maybe once a month or so but the forums are still interesting to participate in.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've had slight sensitivity in my hearing so I've been taking more breaks and just looking at the forums.
Yep, even more now since the event started. You‘d think the opposite would happen but with the poor state of the game currently and the sweatfest going on i prefer just chilling here instead or playing other games.
No, only because normally I am here to give my input and it would just be a waste of time if I wasn't actively playing the game. I could be doing other things.
Yes, because my PC is broken and that is annoying as hell.
I like going to the forums to see if people can relate to the pain I have with my PS4 and dbd.
Yes...the game is so uninspiring right now. I wish they would be more creative with killers.
im just here waiting for blight to be less buggy
gonna be here a while
Yes barely playing because of the current state of the game on Xbox
When I wasn’t playing for a few months, I would check out the forums now and then.