From The Void She Walks
Is there a max limit per match to how many chain blink hits you can rack up for the achievement?
Is there a max limit per match to how many chain blink hits you can rack up for the achievement?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not at all...chain blink to your hearts desire. Honestly when I was going for that trophy I wasn’t even looking for kills I was just trying to rack up the amount of chain blink hits I could get. After many rounds of torture and my rank going from 8 to 11 I finally got the trophy and the platinum.