Twins Blighted skin
Please for the love of entity tell me that Victor gets the treatment as well as Charlotte when they get their skin, I would love nothing more than to terrorize survivors with a glowing gremlin!
Please for the love of entity tell me that Victor gets the treatment as well as Charlotte when they get their skin, I would love nothing more than to terrorize survivors with a glowing gremlin!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I imagine Victor will be less stealthy if he was glowing.
Victor typically doesn't get changed in cosmetics, but I really hope he does when The Twins get a Blighted skin.
So is Ghostface with his blighted skin but they made it happen either way! Let's hope the same for our little friend.