The New Map is...Impossible!
I feel like the new map is just impossible to get i have had well over 20+ games now and still havent gotten the new map, have they lowered the chances of getting it because of the issues on it? or is it just hard to get. I really wish we could use our offerings for it. I havent got to play on the map since the New Chapter came out and im just dying to play on it at least once or something lol
Comments
while it is in the map pool, they drastically lowered your chance of getting it.
there are still performance issues for people on this map, they only reenabled it so you can play it in a custom game.
I got it.
I hate it.
I never want it again.
Trade your map luck with me.
be glad.
beautiful but not a good map for dbd
Count yourself lucky.
While the new map is very impressive, unless you already know it like the back of your hand from playing RE, it's a nightmare to play on.
It's going to take dozens of runs to learn where everything is, which just isn't possible at the moment when the chances of getting it are so low.
Like if someone's hooked in one of the side wings, then you're going to spend 5 minutes looking for a staircase to get you to the right level, at which point the killer who evidently has played RE is already back and ready to resume camping.
My most hated map, even beating midwich which was number 1 since it released.
Rpd is far too confusing to navigate and can't stand it. I will eat a dc penalty everytime I get this map.
I got everyone's crowns including failed survivor attempts before I finally got the map, only to get a match cancelled error. The game is punishing me for having been able to play on it thrice during release before it got taken down.
Its a great map as its an actual new map. 1 new map per year is dreadful.
They didn't specify the percentage of getting the map, as far as i know.
I saw the map once and not anymore. in general i notice that the maps are repetitive, at least in my games.
I wish to play on this map more often.