83K players on steam + crossplay, 10+ minutes queue times rank 1, wth is going on?
how in the world at 17:30 a saturday It takes me more than 10 minutes to find a lobby with 83K players and have crossplay active??? yes ok most likely 60K are new players, but still that's 23K that are higher ranks + also crossplay, in what world do I have to wait 10 minutes for a lobby with this many players?
Comments
If you're playing killer, I imagine a lot of new players are solely playing killer being it's the more... iconic? Side to play as therefore polluting the queue
To add to this. Killer also has an easier time being bloodpoints so it's generally picked more during events that have increased bloodpoints gains. The event cakes are more common on killer as well.
killers aways have 1 cake minimum per lvl, the max I got was 3 so far, while survivors have minimum 1 item, not a cake, item, which includes offering, this is unfair, survivors should have 1 of each minimum, it's an "event" after all
you said it, "new" what about all the veterans/reds?
Honestly, you're better off waiting the 10 mins than playing Survivor. (if you aren't dealing with crazy frame drops like I am)
I have little frames issues "sometimes" really rare tho, but I am not on console, if survivors would also get a cake every lvl it wouldn't be like this, 1 cake and 1 item minimum, this would bring back the balance
I agree. I get a cake every bloodweb on my Spirit & Huntress.
My Elodie/Jane/Nea barely get any cakes. All they get is Toolboxes and Flashlights.
Its ridiculously rigged and bad.
that's dumb