Ok, so I had an idea for trickster.

What if he had a legendary skin that turned him into a ninja, and his throwing knives turned into throwing stars?

Comments

  • It should just be a Naruto cosplayer throwing plastic stars. Bonus points for Cheetoh dust and randomly yelling out his attacks with a cracked, nerdy voice.

  • @StibbityStabbity said:

    It should just be a Naruto cosplayer throwing plastic stars. Bonus points for Cheetoh dust and randomly yelling out his attacks with a cracked, nerdy voice.

    Oh good lord... I would love to go against that.

  • A couple problems with this idea.

    1. Ninjas are Japanese and Trickster is Korean. Not the biggest problem, but still I know that BHVR want the characters to stay "true" whatever tha means.

    2. No Legendary skin has changed the "equipment" skin of any killer. What I mean is that Trapper's bear traps don't have any alternative looks, Wraiths bell, Billy and Bubba's chainsaws, etc.

    Not that it wouldn't be cool, I just don't see them introducing anything like that any time soon.

  • @Jivetalkin13 said:

    A couple problems with this idea.

    1. Ninjas are Japanese and Trickster is Korean. Not the biggest problem, but still I know that BHVR want the characters to stay "true" whatever tha means.

    2. No Legendary skin has changed the "equipment" skin of any killer. What I mean is that Trapper's bear traps don't have any alternative looks, Wraiths bell, Billy and Bubba's chainsaws, etc.

    Not that it wouldn't be cool, I just don't see them introducing anything like that any time soon.

    Oni is japanese, minotaur is a greek myth.

    There is a first time for everything. In fact legendary's changing the skin of the killers power would make the $15 price tag worth it.

  • I wish there was an outfit that makes him dress like the Brickster from Lego Island with a bat build out of lego bricks