Comments

  • Just voting what the devs think.

    Expect a nerf soon.

  • Why would she be nerfed. She's like the worst killer

  • @Shisnavek said:

    Why would she be nerfed. She's like the worst killer

    It's a common joke among the community that Pig needs a nerf, bc she's been nerfed often for literally no reason.

    She's far from the worst killer however, which isnt a joke.

  • Really what buff would you give it?

  • Traps are fine. Crouching needs to be more affective.

  • She’s one of the few killers I still enjoy playing. She could need as bit of love but I am rarely happy with the recent choices of the design team, so I think I‘d be happier if they don’t touch her.

    If they touch pig I‘d fear that one of two things would happen:

    1. they touch the right thing (the dash) but overtune it so much that it doesn’t take much skill to land unavoidable hits and make her super boring to play

    2. they make her RBTs super deadly and massively nerf her dash to compensate

  • No, Pig isn't the strongest killer but that's okay she's still perfectly usable that creates fun moments with head popping.

  • They’ll probably nerf Pig and buff Spirit though sadly.

  • All she needs is one or two nerfs reverted and that is it.

  • Buffing Pig is a slippery slope.

    Her RNG RBTs skew her kill rate and make her appear much stronger statistically than she really is.

    I would love for Pig to be buffed, but to buff her by making Ambush stronger, you must first address her RBTs, Jigsaw Boxes, and addons that give you more of them, like Last Will.

  • She's not strong, and I want a buff, but I also want more ways to stop the tunneling of people with traps :( but it's ok I still love amanda so much

  • I think they should improve her stealth ability.

  • I think they should add ad ons for pig like wraith where she don’t make noise when doing an ambush, and another add onfor more faster crouching speed

  • wow a lot happened when I was gone. (I was in canda)

  • She def need

    @Daniel28 said:

    I think they should add ad ons for pig like wraith where she don’t make noise when doing an ambush, and another add onfor more faster crouching speed

    Yea I agree

  • gimme power oink oink

  • She should be able to oink survivors when in stealth mode. Also her addons are total crap. Nobody uses pink ones just few violet and one common for crouch time.

    Tweak her addons and she's gonna be allright!

  • https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/263240/pig-buff

    She needs a rework to be honest. If you don't buff her enough then she'll stay as she is now (Annoying to play against and rather weak) or if she's buffed too much then she could actually become too oppressive. So yeah, some kind of rework is necessary I feel.