Suggestion: Something to do while queueing

We all know it: We are queueing for a match and we just have to do something else while we were waiting. Depending on your rank, role, region, and time of the day there can be queue times that are over 5 minutes. Now Steam says I have played the game for 500 hours, but I don't think I have "played" the game for 500 hours. I maybe had it open for 500 hours but the time I spent doing something else while the game is open isn't that much in any other game that I play.

Now my suggestion: Adding something to do while queueing. This could be little things such as a skill check simulator or something like that. It could be way bigger things such as Freeplay in Rocket League or a training range as in games like Overwatch or Valorant where you can try out perks and characters. Of course, this needs way more brainstorming and thoughts from all of you so let me know what you think in the comments! I am excited to read about your ideas and I'd like to say to BHVR: Just give me something to do while queueing already! I think this would very much improve the game. And again: Let me know what you think!

Comments

  • Just do something else while you are waiting: watch movies, YouTube, etc

  • @fogdonkey said:

    Just do something else while you are waiting: watch movies, YouTube, etc

    Why that when can have something integrated in the game that's even game related! That would be way cooler, wouldn't it?