As a Trickster main, I am scared of the changes for trickster

The 6 blades and 10 seconds regression scares me.


The main even buffs are just wonderful and even tho I can imagine most players would say why not simply make it without a time limit to use it? but 30 seconds is pretty good and I am happy with this change,


However, 6 blades hits, this is scary, short loops was already not safe against Trickster and now it's gonna be the worst places you can go, 12 blades hits is ridiculously easy to pull off, with 8 it was a bit difficult, with 7 it was more balanced, 6 is too little, 7 would have been a perfect flat number that cannot be changed.


I know to compensate this change they made it so the regression starts way sooner, which makes sense, but this means Trickster might have even more of a hard time in stronger loops, his add-ons that increase the time it takes for laceration to decrease will be really good now I am sure.


I like his overall add-ons changes, many of them had no use whatsoever, now they do, which is what every add-ons should do.


I would personally make him require 7 blades hits flat, keep the laceration timer to 20 and reduce the recovery after throwing knives to 1 second instead of 1.25, 6 is way too easy to pull off, Trickster isn't as bad as everyone say he is, far from it, trickster in good hands is scary and downs you QUICK, they made trickster more powerful for sure, but like Scott said in his video, people will HATE trickster now, hardcore.


7 blades hits and still 20 seconds, and faster recovery after the knives, that's the only thing i'd change in these buffs/changes.


Thanks for reading

Comments