What is the Difference between Console and PC players?

If Crossplay on in takes forever to get a lobby, but the players will most likely won't dodge.

If Crossplay off the PC players dodge and dodge and dodge and it takes forever to get a match ...

Comments

  • Meanwhile me watching the same 4 guys joining my lobby and dodging it. How many players are playing this game right now?

  • I'm assuming you're on PC playing killer. The survivors are not dodging you, they've likely got high ping.

  • @Orion said:

    I'm assuming you're on PC playing killer. The survivors are not dodging you, they've likely got high ping.

    Unstable rollercoaster ping is part of the bargain with Crossplay with us consolers.

    Before Blight came out my ping was bouncing around 40-60, never still always on the move. When the patch following Blight was released (Blight's actual patch caused insta-overheats for most Xbox1x machines like mine, see the Tech diff part of this forum for more about that episode) my ping range became 70-90 and still is. With no change to internet or ethernet cable or anything else, 250down & 100up, and I'm less than three hours from the server.

    Now just imagine the ping ranges of my console cousins on wi-fi....

  • I think killers slug a lot more on PC. Every PC Huntress I come across slugs. There are way more Toblerones on PC, I assume because he's just easier to use on mouse and keyboard. Nurses and Huntresses are way better on PC. Same with Oni, and I again assume it's a mouse and keyboard thing vs controller.