I don't have the time to rank up
When is MMR gonna get released? I didn't have the time to play survivor constantly, because I had to study and do other things, just to play killer. Ideranked to rank 20, and now I'm rank 18. I'm just playing with noobs, and I have to waste all this time just to get to rank 1, and even then play with potatoes.
This is straight up unbearable, because as killer I'll simply destroy noobs because I'm actually a really good killer, and not because I'm flexing but because it's the actual REALITY. So I rank up really quickly, and I'm rank 1.
I can't waste all that time of my life for nothing, I have almost a 5 year experience with dbd, a veteran of honor for how much I've played this game with experience and competence, following a lot the comunity and all it's videos and tricks with every killer. I just have hours of planning on what do do with each killer every day, thinking about dbd, and that's just experience gained planning.
I don't wanna waste all my vacation time just to get to rank 1, please.
Comments