BHVR pls, enable dc timouts again, it's something incredibly terrible

Every match out of too few, that takes a lot to find (maybe) because I heard of a program that allows the survivors to see the killer and which killer you're playing against so groups of survivors quit matches, I get survivors who quit because they see me trying to actually WIN, (AND BY WINNING I MEAN WHAT'S INDICATED IN THE GAME'S TUTORIAL AND TRAINING, SO NO, PIPPING IS

NOT

WINNING, KILLING IS WINNING(SACRIFICING) ), and they just don't get the penalty.

I like to play Doctor, Pyramid, Hag, all killers that are not the strongest aka Nurse Spirit Blight that people don't play that much, and they just quit. It's just insane how much it happens.

Now I have a question for you @MandyTalk ,@Rizzo90 , @Gay Myers (Luzi) , or whoever mod or person has any information:

When a survivor/killer blocks me in game, does that mean I won't play against him ever or not? Because I'm getting paranoid that a maybe all high ranks players are just blocking me so it becomes the reason it takes ages to find a lobby as these killers

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • When a survivor/killer blocks me in game, does that mean I won't play against him ever or not? Because I'm getting paranoid that a maybe all high ranks players are just blocking me so it becomes the reason it takes ages to find a lobby as these killers

    There is no blocking feature in the game. If you block someone, it only blocks their friend requests, but not the chance to meet the player in question. If someone blocks you, they still can face you in the game.

  • If people were blocked from versing each other a lot of killers queue times would be greatly extended just because they may have slugged or even outplayed people who got salty and blocked them.

    It's good it does not have that feature imo.

  • @Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

    When a survivor/killer blocks me in game, does that mean I won't play against him ever or not? Because I'm getting paranoid that a maybe all high ranks players are just blocking me so it becomes the reason it takes ages to find a lobby as these killers

    There is no blocking feature in the game. If you block someone, it only blocks their friend requests, but not the chance to meet the player in question. If someone blocks you, they still can face you in the game.

    Thanks

  • Dud in lobbies people quit as if they knew it was me, ######### how do they know?