Game is STILL ######### BROKEN

There still is, and has been since the 5.0 patch, a glitch making killers walk slower than survivors. It is now to the point that I had an entire match that I was unable to touch a single person because of how slow I was. It is so incredibly bad that while phasing with spirit, for the entire duration of a full phase, I was moving at a survivors walking speed. I am on an Xbox one X so I cant imagine what its like on the xbox one. The worst part is I have the hardware to switch to pc but only making cross progression on switch and stadia. They may as well have added mobile to it too. Its been a full month now and you still haven't fixed your game breaking bugs.

Comments

  • I think its your controller or an xbox only bug. (Im on ps4 its fine) also the devs dont choose which platforms get cross progression and i dont even think switch has it, just that it was planned. Maybe restart your system? Idk honestly this probably proves how xbox just is lacking

  • @ryseterion said:

    I think its your controller or an xbox only bug. (Im on ps4 its fine) also the devs dont choose which platforms get cross progression and i dont even think switch has it, just that it was planned. Maybe restart your system? Idk honestly this probably proves how xbox just is lacking

    Nintendo Switch doesn't have it yet but you can link your account to bhvr to be ready for it.

  • @Purgatorian said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2330702#Comment_2330702

    Nintendo Switch doesn't have it yet but you can link your account to bhvr to be ready for it.

    Yea they have it planned but its not out yet.

  • Dead by Daylight.rar

    Proof. was holding full forward for the full phase, not to mention the survivor teleporting.