Last Minute Hero
So doing some of the older challenges and dear god is this one annoying...
Probably the most annoying so far from the ones ive done, starting Endgame early is already a bad idea cause of possibility of Blood Warden on top of putting a timer, but you also have to go save someone hooked while Endgame is on.
Only other thats been this annoying is probably the one about escaping hatch with a map equipped.
If it takes too long ill be forced to do a different challenge ._.
Comments
You know, I unhook people during Endgame all the time..
But I know if I tried this challenge, it would never, ever happen again.
I know the feeling, when not doing the challenge, you can do the thing over and over again, but when doing the challenge, literally every single thing goes wrong.
I did the map one on the first attempt, luckily it was on the western one. But I'm sure my teammates hated me. Got all the totems tho.
Some of these challenges do require you to play detrimentally for your team. Don't blame yourself, blame the devs.
Equip BT and No One Left Behind and don't feel bad to start that EGC. Unhook even if you'll die. As I said, it's not your fault. Play to get the challenge done efficiently if you don't have much time, not to win.
For the map escape through hatch, the way to do it is to slam gens as hard as you can and actually power the gates with teammates alive, not to be the last man standing. Don't use a hatch offering anyway, or the killer will be able to beat you to it if things didn't go according to plan. Badham or Gideon are good choices for this challenge, especially the latter.