Just tried a meme build. Had a.....blast!
I was killer. I made an Explosion build!
Oppression, Eruption, Surge, Overcharged
Explosions everywhere! This was far more effective than I expected! And ooooh so satisfying!
Admittedly, Iโm at low rank, so Overcharge was useful. If you want to try this at high rank, I might recommend Brutal Strength instead.
Comments
Sounds very enjoyable
Meanwhile I try to run a meme build just to get a crown
"Meme build" Undying + Haunted Grounds is not a "meme build", it is inherent synergy and multiple insta-down. Shadowborn and BBQ are both meta perks, especially on Nurse, the strongest Killer in the game once you climb her steep learning curve. Heavy Panting and Fragile Wheeze are both really good add-ons, maybe not the go-to choice for most Nurse Mains that actually use add-ons instead of going without but by no means are they "meme" level. The only "meme" of this build is "Try hard Killer wanting an easy 4k."
Of course they probably DCed "Because Nurse" and didn't even get to see the double Haunted proc or anything else after your first blink.
Meme build? Where?
'Cause I don't see a Spasmodic Breath there, buckaroo.
Well gee, my thread seems to have taken an unfortunate turn.... ๐
My brain isn't running at full
blastspeed because I ONLY JUST A MOMENT AGO got that the title for this thread is a [bad word]ing PUN.AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Bwaaaa ha ha ha! Better late than never! Glad you enjoyed it tho ๐