any news on the map reworks?
Which map is next and when?
Which map is next and when?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
???
if I'm not mistaken, doctors map was the beginning of the reworks.
Considering there were a few bugs with the swamp some time ago, I'm gonna assume its graphic rework is next.
I’m very sure it’s at least one of these realms:
• Red Forest
• Black Water Swamp
• Lery’s Memorial Institute
• Hawkin’s Underground Laboratory (Unlikely)
Personally, I’d bet my money on Black Water or Red Forest.
Lerys, midwich, sallon and hawkins are not getting reworks.
The only maps left are Swamp, Red forest and Haddonfield.
I hope its swamp next
This is pure speculation, but considering the huge amount of bugs and strange assets appearing there, it's the swamp.
I seriously hope its haddonfield. We saw that bhvr renewed the halloween license and there was a leak for a laurie rework. Lerys already got a graphical rework but i wouldnt be surprised if it got another one. The most likely though is red forest or swamp. God i hate the swamp