What happened to spotlight trailers?

There have been no spotlight trailers since twins and no word from bhvr as to why at least not that i've heard of. That's really sad because everyone basically loved everything about them especially the narrator. So does anyone know what happened to them or if there was a specific reason they decided to discontinue them in flavour of character specific trailers that they aren't even consistent with since we only got a trailer for Leon in the newest chapter

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • No one knows.

    We can speculate.

  • @CheekyLilGobbo said:

    I believe the narrator we've had since Legion passed away due to covid? I don't have a source but I've heard it mentioned a couple times here, take it with a grain of salt.

    Still weird how they haven't made more though, they could always make Cote do them again.

    I will be so sad if that's true.

  • I loved the spotlight trailers they were so good and gave a good summary of the whole chapter to those curious. I hope they bring them back

  • probabyl they just changed the marketing strategi or they hired new marketing team and they decided to go with this flow

  • I miss the DBD Mash It Up videos. It was a great way to spotlight streamers

  • I don't really know, but I miss them.

  • @XLuka8001 said:

    There have been no spotlight trailers since twins and no word from bhvr as to why at least not that i've heard of. That's really sad because everyone basically loved everything about them especially the narrator. So does anyone know what happened to them or if there was a specific reason they decided to discontinue them in flavour of character specific trailers that they aren't even consistent with since we only got a trailer for Leon in the newest chapter

    I think they had Thomas cane doing them and he can't talk because of a stroke so that is why there haven't been any

  • One less employee to worry about

  • Whats a spotlight trailer?