So why is trick blades being changed

They aren't annoying or very consistent but it's fun having an option to use in those situations where you physically can't hit them.

everything else I'm ok with not how I would of changed him but why trick blades

Personally fells like he's losing his most unique addons for something that will barely happen

well I had a dumb moment

Tagged: Dev

Comments

  • Where did you see that these are being changed?

    Lucky Blade is getting reworked, but I didn't see Trick Blades mentioned in the Dev Update.

  • I wish they had changed Trick Blades, put on an indoor map offering and watch the survivor misery ensue

  • @APoipleTurtle said:

    Where did you see that these are being changed?

    Lucky Blade is getting reworked, but I didn't see Trick Blades mentioned in the Dev Update.

    Wait am I being dumb hold on I have to check oml I thought trick blade was lucky blade that's how little I use that addon nice catch

  • I was like "Woa who changed Trick Blades?!?"

    Oh right, it's Lucky Blade. :)