Laurie Strode remodel will be in the mid-chapter?
Really wanna know, because her remodel was not supposed to show up, was accidentally posted on korea dbd twitter
Really wanna know, because her remodel was not supposed to show up, was accidentally posted on korea dbd twitter
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How are we supposed to know that?
was posted for 2 minutes in dbd korea twitter and the they deleted
So you can draw conclusions from that, right?
Omg i will get i video and a post for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTmm_gBn0GAhttps://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2263088#Comment_2263088
I think you haven't understood me, at no time have I said that I don't believe you. If they have deleted the video, it is for some reason, right? They haven't been convinced by the model, it is not 100% ready yet, something has happened, etc.
We will have to wait for the PTB on July 7, there is no other way to know if the model will appear or not.
I really hope than we can have her remodel done, they made soo many remodels in like 2 weaks
Laurie's remodel is one of the few that has convinced me, I hope they put it on the PTB...
They didnt do it in 2 weeks, it took way longer.
They just shared it later.