This is my first Blight. What should I expect?

 I joined the game in August with ps plus. I also saw they’re coming out with really cool skins for the Doctor. Can I get the new skins for shards? Are they limited time only? 

Anything you folks can tell me about the new event would be appreciated. 

Comments

  • Look up the stream the devs just did today they show game play and talk about what top expect... the stream is on twitch and YouTube.... search on youtube... dead by daylight stream #112
  • https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/9pbj1l/developer_stream_112_hallowed_blight_event/

    Heres a summary of the stream in case you can't view video (work or something).
    Quick answer though. 
    -Shards havent been confirmed. Looks like it will be Auric Cell or Event currency only. Auric price likely to be ultra rare price range (1080 usually).
    -Only available to use event currency for the 2 weeks, but will still be available for auric cells after the event ends

    Check the link for all the details given today though :)
  • This Event is unlike any previous ones. Watch the Dev Stream Vod; they go into detail on how the event works there.
    Other than that Yellow Flashlights get spooky ghosts, and Brown Medkits become bright green neon "TUNNEL ME DADDY" signs. :)

  • The most hysterical moment I had as a killer last Halloween was the Squadette team all with those medkits. They all wore dark clothes and would have been invisible if it weren't for the neon club sign lol.