Raccoon City Police Station hatch
Has it been confirmed if it is intentional it spawns on the second floor? The next closest thing in any other map is the occasional staircase spawns on Midwich.
Tagged:
Mod
Has it been confirmed if it is intentional it spawns on the second floor? The next closest thing in any other map is the occasional staircase spawns on Midwich.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Never played on the map, period. I think you can select it in KYFs if you want to test but haven’t confirmed myself.
I believe this is intentional - I've seen it spawn there a few times now.
Huh i always thought the rule was hatch would always spawn on the bottom floor (like the game) for logic reasons.
this is the first map to have that
It's spawned up there for me multiple times. I hope it's a bug, because the map is big and confusing enough already. It's very annoying to hear the hatch only to not be able to find it in time because you're searching the wrong floor.
Why is it like that?
And if its intentional, will it get changed on maps like midwich too?
Imagine a Nea dropping out of nowhere on your head.