The survivors I play against are nowhere to be found as survivor
Survivors all day as killer- let's gen rush and do as much as possible to deny the killer any points. Road trip to Haddonfield!
oh okay, looks like this event is making both sides super competitive. Sure, sounds like a good time. Let me try some survivor!
My survivors- Play for hatch at 5 gens. Every. single. game.
I've been tunneled and chased and no gens fly. Doing a gen is too risky because the killer might see you? Everybody bolts to a locker(at 5 gens...) anytime someone goes down. Man, what I would do to get that as a killer. Focus on one guy for 5 minutes and not worry about any gens? That sounds like killer heaven I want some of that action!
I'm not even salty about the tunnel, because for once the killers seem to give up on me after a while and put me on a Blacklist and just 3k everyone else instead of 1king me liek normal and being friendly with everyone else so yeah, I'll take it.
The points are nice, but man this 1v1v1v1v1 Battle Royale Death Match is incredibly stressful.
Comments