Raccoon City Map Offer
(Came back after a 2 year hiatus): Got a few of the Raccoon City Map offerings in my blood web so I bought them to try out the new map but apparently the offering is now retired and can't be used?
(Came back after a 2 year hiatus): Got a few of the Raccoon City Map offerings in my blood web so I bought them to try out the new map but apparently the offering is now retired and can't be used?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The map offering is currently disabled due to bugs with the map (the map itself was disabled for a few weeks), but it'll be reenabled soon enough.
Is the map still supposed to be disabled? I finally played it when the game naturally picked it 1 time out of the dozens of games I played.
No, they reenabled the map yesterday, but still haven't changed the map offerings.
basically the map was bugged so they turned it off. It is now working however it seems more like a test state they want people to randomly go to it for now rather then being able to swarm to it. its quite rare I played for about 16 hours since the event started and have only seen it twice. currently the game seems to really favor the autohaven for some reason I swear its every other game.
The map itself is enabled but the offerings aren't. The map is horrendously optimized. I get 140 fps on every other map and 30 fps on RPD. Should never have been released.