Michael Myers Cosmetics
I recently posted a discussion about the possibility of new michael myers cosmetics, for the new movie releasing tomorrow. I had mentioned this would be the perfect Halloween Event release, and a great promotion to the new movie. However now that the devs have showed us an in depth review of the event, unless they are hiding it, it doesn't look like we will be getting any myers cosmetics. I was thinking about it today, and in my opinion if no Myers cosmetics come out by Christmas we will never see any. This is a perfect business opportunity for them to capitalize on, and I dont see why they would pass this up when they've done work with Behavior in the past. Let me know your thoughts! ![]()
Comments
Honestly I think Michael Myers is liable to be the first liscensed killer to get cosmetics. Some aged cosmetics (particularly an aged mask with all those grimy details) would be pretty neato.
Bubba kinda has some
I personally want to see a Robert England Freddy released with the Freddy Re-work. I think that would be way better!!!