Killer queue is brutal, EU (15-20 min) Rank 5

Wow and I thought that before event was horrible, now even worse.

Comments

  • That's what survivor is like normally for me in NA.

  • It was 30 seconds for me before RE chapter. Same server, rank 3.

    After new chapter the killer queue went to ######### and its 5 min and more

  • Is it because there are majority of killers playing this game?

  • I waited 30mins this morning and gave up lol. Guess I'll do my challenges in the future

  • Thats why i only play Killer during the night (EU) it takes only 30 seconds at best.

  • Well guess it’s time to play survivor

  • It's probably because of the event and the influx of resident evil fans trying out nemesis. I assume it should go back to normal after the event is over

  • actually this already happens to me in last couple months in SEA usually i play 70 - 30 killers survivor now its more like 40 - 60 since my killer queue could take 10 mins more and survivor almost instant when at night seems no one playing. looks like no one wanna play survivors anymore

  • @odra said:

    actually this already happens to me in last couple months in SEA usually i play 70 - 30 killers survivor now its more like 40 - 60 since my killer queue could take 10 mins more and survivor almost instant when at night seems no one playing. looks like no one wanna play survivors anymore

    Solo is unplayable