The map is enabled for all our players, but for the time being, until we are certain of stability, we're keeping the offering disabled - you can still collect them in your bloodwebs though.
The map is enabled for all our players, but for the time being, until we are certain of stability, we're keeping the offering disabled - you can still collect them in your bloodwebs though.
Aha! Thank you!
Sad, because I was ready to burn those offerings :D I love that map.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The map is enabled for all our players, but for the time being, until we are certain of stability, we're keeping the offering disabled - you can still collect them in your bloodwebs though.
Aha! Thank you!
Sad, because I was ready to burn those offerings :D I love that map.