Your favorite breakable wall animation?

I've been playing killer for the first time in a while to get the crowns. Yesterday was Nurse's turn, and I saw her breakable wall animation for the first time. It's my favorite thus far, really shows off her power.

For those who don't know, from the killer's perspective, the Nurse raises her hand, palm facing the wall, and the wall shatters.

From the survivor's PoV, my favorite is a cloaked Wraith. You just hear a crack, then the wall explodes and showers you with splinters. The first (and only) time I saw that was the scariest thing I'd ever seen as a survivor.

What's your favorite animation?

Comments

  • Nurse has the best one but you have more chances to see unicorns

  • I quite like the way the Huntress axes down the door, as it gives me "The Shining" vibes.

  • @JPA said:

    I quite like the way the Huntress axes down the door, as it gives me "The Shining" vibes.

    Heeeeeere's Johnny Anna!

  • Oni just punches that boi, so I like that one

  • Trapper, i find it satisfying.

  • I'd say that Freddy and Nurse would be my go to, for this reason. But I don't play Nurse at all, so... That said, I like Freddy's claws on the wall (and when he finds survivors in lockers), feels like he's toying with them.

  • Nightmare's and spirit's animations are pretty neat

  • I really like freddy's breakable wall animation.It's so satisfying.

  • I mean Oni just ######### punches the wall down, so obviously that one.

    I assume Nemesis does something similar, but I actually don't think I've seen his wall breaking animation. If it's him straight up walking through the wall, it'd be Nemesis.

  • Tentacle smashing doors like your meanest mofo that ever lived as Nemsis is exhilarating. It also feels good your shaving some time wasted meaning its a win win for me.

  • Freddy’s animation is definitely the best and fits him perfectly