PC - No 5th Anniversary Julie Crown

Platform: PC

Description: After playing the game like normal, and ending the game as Legion having collected the crown, you only get Frank's mask with a crown. Not Julie. Unlike the 4th anniversary where you got both. I'm not entirely sure this is a bug, but I thought I should report this in case it's an oversight.

Steps to Reproduce:

  • Collect the Anniversary Crown in game as Legion
  • End the match
  • See lack of Julie crown in customization

Frequency of Issue:

I played three separate games as Legion, the first as Frank to get his crown. Then two as Julie to see if that was how it worked now. Only got Frank's crown the first game and never Julie's.

Legion Cosmetics.png

(Two 4th Year Crowns; Frank and Julie, one 5th Year Crown; Frank)

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • Same, i played as Frank and got his crown, but didn't get Julie when I played as her (or when I played an other Legion member)