Blacklist perks

Give us the option to blacklist up to 50 perks. I'm now about to go 3 million points dry on BBQ and chili(AGAIN!!!), its literally going to be one of the last handful to get now as I sit with 5 full pages of perks. Meanwhile I have all of this literal garbage that I'm never going to use clogging up my bloodwebs with their uselessness. Meanwhile there are 2 more killers that I'm expecting this same treatment on, its so excruciatingly painful for seemingly no reason other than to increase metrics.

Comments

  • Yeah, I agree it is annoying when you have lot of perks. I had to use 5 million on Nemesis, but if anything like that would be implemented, it should depend on number of perks you have rather than fixed rumber, so players with less perks can't just choose what they will get next.

  • @Dino7281 said:

    Yeah, I agree it is annoying when you have lot of perks. I had to use 5 million on Nemesis, but if anything like that would be implemented, it should depend on number of perks you have rather than fixed rumber, so players with less perks can't just choose what they will get next.

    I genuinely would not care if someone with fewer perks was able to specifically target 1 perk to get because they don't even have 50 total yet. It basically suggests they would get that 1 perk anyway on the way to leveling X killer to 50 since there are so few to begin with. That just means, to me, they can make whatever build they want and it will increase play engagement to the point where they grow their account into needing the blacklist with such a high cap of blocked perks.

  • In case anyone was curious, BBQ and chili ended up being literally the very last perk I unlocked on Demogorgon. 7 million bloodpoints.