I very rarely play survivor
With this event I can finally level up my survivors ( I own them all )
What are the must haves besides;
DS
DH
BT
WGLF
SB
Adreneline
head on
deliverance
self care
prove thyself
With this event I can finally level up my survivors ( I own them all )
What are the must haves besides;
DS
DH
BT
WGLF
SB
Adreneline
head on
deliverance
self care
prove thyself
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Over those, I would say to use your understanding of the killer role to your advantage, such as their pov and weaknesses.
Also learn the maps, be unpredictable and do not rush things.
Your playstyle will support your survival than any perk would.
3 friends to play with
Though it’s unlocked by default, I would personally highly recommend trying to get Kindred. Especially if you’re a solo queuer like me.
Iron will, Lithe, Quick and quiet, Bond, Kindred, Detectives Hunch
Maybe windows of oppurtunity if you have trouble finding pallets. Or you want to know which pallet isnt wasted already.
Bond, Iron Will, Kindred, Alert. good teammate by your side too 😊
OoO and window of opportunity
Add inner strength and spine chill to the list.
Inner strength makes you do Totems to heal, but it does far more good than self care. It's faster, safer, get a side objective done, gives BP.
Spine chill let's you almost always know when the killer is coming your way, so you can plan out your play in advance. It also does a compete number on stealth killers. In top of all that, it gives passive bonuses on some actions while the killer is looking your way, but the big thing will always be knowing that they're coming.